Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Neat & Tidy Three Bedroom with Triple bay Shed + Solar!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in sought after Walkervale, this property is positioned south-facing in a quiet cul-de-sac and only a five-minute commute to the Bundaberg CBD, Hinkler Central Shopping Centre, walking distance to Bundaberg State High School, Walkervale State School and Southside Central Shopping Centre.
This low-set timber home offers two queen-sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and third bedroom which would make a great nursery off the master bedroom. The well-kept bathroom is spacious and offers a shower, toilet, vanity and linen cupboard.
The home offers a comfortable carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan. The generous combined dining and kitchen area in central positioned in the home. The kitchen has been updated and offers a functional layout with plenty of storage and is combined with the dining room.
Three comfortable bedrooms and main bathroom includes shower, vanity and toilet.
Down three stairs you will find a massive rumpus room with a second toilet downstairs to make this a perfect entertaining/family room. The property is situated on a comfortable 622m2 allotment and offers a large SOLAR SYSTEM and large three bay shed.
Features include, but not limited to:
- Three generous bedrooms with carpet, two with ceiling fans
- Modern bathroom with shower, vanity, toilet and linen cupboard
- Second toilet in downstairs laundry
- Comfortable lounge room with ceiling fan
- Combined dining and kitchen areas
- Modern kitchen with great layout and heaps of storage
- Massive rumpus room downstairs, great entertaining/family room
- Fully fenced 622m2 allotment
- Large three bay shed with vehicle access + Lawn lockers + Workshop
- Large SOLAR SYSTEM, NEW ROOF, CONCRETE STUMPS & SECURITY SCREENS!!!!
Contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309 for the most up to date and reliable information on this great value property.
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
622m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.