Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Value Here! - 2 Storey 4 Bedroom Family Home with In-ground Pool at the Beach
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This is a great buy. The owners have purchased elsewhere and have priced this property to sell. The property is a 2 storey 4 bedroom brick & tile family home with an in-ground pool on 2114m2 at the beach.
There are 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are situated on the upper level and 2 on the lower level. The upper level includes the kitchen and open plan living and dining areas, 2 bedrooms including the Master Bedroom, large family bathroom, separate toilet and large undercover front and back decks that extend across the full width of the front and back of the house. Sliding doors in the kitchen/dining, living room and Master bedroom lead straight onto these decks providing lovely coastal breezes and a perfect place for alfresco dining and living.
The lower level includes the entry and stairs to upper level, a large living room with sliding door access out to the back verandah and in-ground pool, 2 bedrooms, single attached garage with internal access and laundry. The lower level would make a great guest quarters or teenagers retreat and could easily become self contained. There are exterior stairs from the lower level to the upper level.
Located on Moore Park Road, the house is set back from the road and has established tropical gardens with a long exposed aggregate driveway leading from the road up to the house. There is parking for one car in the attached garage with internal access, a parking bay and access to the backyard where a further 2 bay colourbond shed can accommodate the boat and caravan.
• 2 bedrooms including Master bedroom with built in wardrobes.
• Large family bathroom with bath, shower and vanity.
• Separate toilet
• Kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, dishwasher, breakfast bar, electric oven, walk in pantry, and double fridge space.
• Open plan living/dining room
• Large undercover front deck
• Large undercover back deck
• Tiled Entry with stairs to upper level
• 2 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Large Living room
• Large bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet.
• Single car garage with internal access
• Fully fenced large backyard
• Large 2114 M2 Lot with gated access to laneway for easy access to the beach
• In-ground swimming pool with shade sail and paving.
• 2 bay drive through colourbond shed
Timber floating floors
Ceiling fans and Air-conditioning to main living room
Moore Park Beach is a quiet coastal community with 19 km of golden sandy beach. The northern end of the beach allows four-wheel driving and the southern end is a popular swimming area with seasonal patrols by the Moore Park Beach Surf Lifesaving Club. There is an excellent primary school, IGA supermarket, chemist, restaurants, takeaway shops, gym, Moore Park Beach Tavern, and Moore Park Bowls Club. It is a 20 minute drive to Bundaberg CBD. Contact Tania Bunyan from Ray White Bundaberg City for more information or to arrange an inspection. M: 0488918588 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
2,114m² / 0.52 acres
3 garage spaces
Moore Park Beach
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.