Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
This is Living! 7.5 Acre River Front Location with Expansive River Views Boating, Fishing, and Horse Riding!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 6 Cars
This property located on River Road, Fairymead is only 10 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD. Just like the BCF (Boating Camping Fishing) catch phrase This is Living!! So many riverfront lifestyle activities await the lucky new owner But wait there's more!
The 7.5 Acres (2.98 Hectares) is set up for horses with 2 fenced horse paddocks and day yard. Then there's the 5-bay shed for parking the horse trailer, boat, caravan etc. And I haven't even mentioned the house yet. There is no need for camping here as there is plenty of room for a large family and friends to enjoy living in this huge contemporary style home built by renowned Christensen Industries, one of Bundaberg's leading commercial and residential building companies.
As you approach the property along River Road, you will immediately be impressed with the sight of this 2 storey Architect Designed Family Home. It has approximately 400m2 internal living space over two levels and over 200m2 external undercover entertaining areas. All the hard work has been done. The home was positioned on the site to maximize the magnificent river views from almost every living space. The drive way leading from River Road up to property past the fenced horse paddocks is fully tar sealed. The home has been designed and constructed with quality materials and workmanship, but the only way to truly appreciate what is on offer here is to come and have a look for yourself. You will not believe the value on offer here with the property reduced to $575,000.
Upper Level Property Features:
• Entry Hardwood stairs to front deck with designer double entry doors.
• Open Plan Living, Kitchen and Dining areas with expansive river views. The soaring curved ceiling constructed from corrugated iron is a standout architectural design feature in this living area. There is abundant natural light and cool breezes perfect for the QLD lifestyle. The flooring is solid polished hardwood with tiles to the kitchen and dining area. The modern kitchen has a walk-in pantry, double fridge space, dishwasher, electric oven, hob and extractor fan, ample cupboards and bench space and a servery to the back deck.
• Back Deck - Sliding doors lead from open plan living area to huge undercover hardwood back deck with glass panelling to maximise the amazing river views.
• Master Bedroom Situated on the Western side of the upper level with river views, polished hardwood floors, sliding door access to back deck, walk in wardrobe and large ensuite with bath, shower, vanity, and toilet.
• Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 - Situated on the Eastern side of the upper level with river views, polished hardwood floors, built in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
• Upper Level Bathroom The large tiled bathroom has shower, vanity, toilet and river views.
• Study of 5th Bedroom This room currently used as a study could be a 5th Bedroom on the Upper Level. It has polished hardwood floors and 2 built in cupboards with shelving.
Lower Level Property Features:
- Single Garage and workshop/storage room with internal access to lower level.
- Large Open Plan Living Area with internal stairs to upper level, sliding door access to back undercover entertaining area and back yard with river views.
- Large tiled laundry with bench space and under bench cupboards.
- Bedroom with river views - great for guest accommodation, teenagers or extended family.
- Rumpus/Playroom This room could be used as a further bedroom.
- Lower Level Bathroom The large tiled bathroom has shower, vanity, toilet and river views.
External Property Features:
• The exterior of the property is constructed from Gympie Stone to the lower level and colourbond to the upper level with hardwood features such as stairs and decks.
• Land size - 7.5 Acres (2.98 Hectares) fenced into 2 horse paddocks and day yard with horse safe post and wire fencing with additional electric wire standoff (prevents horses from damaging fencing) and horse mix pasture. The House Yard has post and wire dog fencing and lush green Sir Walter turf irrigated by gravity fed sprinklers.
• Water - 2 x 5000g water tanks piped to house. 8 mg Sunwater allocation piped to paddocks for horse drinking water and paddock irrigation. There is an additional water tank off the 5-bay shed
• 14 solar panels
• 2-minute drive to new Boat ramp
This really is the ultimate lifestyle package. If you see yourself living the life, or just want to enjoy the peace and quiet of this tranquil location and enjoy the river views, then contact Tania Bunyan at Ray White Bundaberg City to arrange an inspection on mobile 0488 918588 or email email@example.com
2.985 ha / 7.38 acres
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.