Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Majestic Queenslander - Family Home with Income Producing Potential
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
'Inglebrae' is a meticulously restored, authentic grand old Queenslander (circa 1910). A property like this seldom comes onto the market and once you step inside, you will be left with a lasting impression making you want to stay for a while or maybe forever. The uniqueness of this property with its rich history, charm, class and grace of a bygone era cannot be replicated.
The name 'Inglebrae' pays homage to the original owners, Scottish immigrants Mr and Mrs Ingles. The current owners purchased the property in 1998 and set upon restoring and transforming it into an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast that has been operating for over 15 years. This property is being sold as a residential house on 1012m2 Res B land. However, new owners may continue to operate the council approved Bed and Breakfast business if desired. The income generated comes from renting out 3 of the bedrooms for $150 per room per night. The potential income for full occupancy is $450 per night or $3150 per week.
It has been a labour of love for the current owners who have embraced and celebrated the old world charm with their many local, national and international guests with the following review straight out of a county magazine "Elegance, beauty, charm and warmth - these are some of the words that come to mind when you think of Inglegrae".
Internal features include;
- 4 Bedrooms - All bedrooms have ceiling fans and air-conditioning. 3 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. 2 bedrooms have private sitting rooms.
- Entry hall
- Large Main Living Room with fireplace and French doors to side verandah.
- Kitchen with solid Tasmanian oak cabinetry, wall oven, and dishwasher.
- Dining room with French doors to undercover deck.
- Main Bathroom with claw foot bath, pedestal hand basin, and shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Laundry with built in linen cupboards.
- Traditional features include VJ walls, pressed metal high ceilings, fretwork, wide skirtings and architraves, polished floors, and original restored doors and windows.
External features include;
• Undercover outdoor entertaining areas include the 2.7 metre wide veranda with ceiling fans, and lighting. The verandah is a perfect spot to enjoy breakfast and high teas. There is also a further undercover deck off the dining room and undercover entertaining area in the back garden with built in bbq and bar.
• Single garage and 2 car carport.
• Garden shed.
• The property is fully landscaped with paved pathways, lawns, irrigated garden beds, established trees, and traditional garden features include white picket fencing, arbour, and water feature.
Inglebrae is located right within the medical precinct across the road from the Friendlies Private hospital. It is close to quality private childcare and schools, the CBD, shops and cafes. Bundaberg is a lifestyle and tourist location, rated as having the 4th best climate in the world. Tourists come to Bundaberg to visit the following attractions; the southern tip of the Great Barrier Reef with tours to Lady Musgrave and Lady Elliott islands, Mon Repos Turtle Centre, the Botanical gardens and world famous Bundaberg Rum distillery. Bundaberg is surrounded by beautiful beaches and seaside communities including Bargara, Moore Park Beach, Coral Cove and Elliott Heads.
If you are a romantic at heart, this house epitomises class, refined elegance, character and charm. Book your private inspection and come and fall in love with the character and history of this home. Please contact Exclusive listing agent Tania Bunyan from Ray White Bundaberg City to arrange a private inspection on 0488 918588.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.