Executive Luxury Living in the middle of a Golf Course at North Haven Estate
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Prestigious North Haven is a private fully fenced gated estate built right in the middle of the stunning Bundaberg Golf Course. There are only 36 lots in this estate built along the one road 'North Haven Drive' and all homes are built to the highest standards. Existing properties within the estate rarely come onto the market.
Entry to the estate is via North Haven Drive, located off One Mile Rd, Bundaberg North. North Haven Drive goes past the Bundaberg Golf Club, winds through the golf course towards the secure gated entry and then loops around the estate's resort style facilities with each lot having easy access to the large lagoon style pool, BBQ area, full size tennis court and landscaped grassed areas and gardens. Each lot also backs onto the golf course and owners drive their golf carts straight from their homes onto the golf course.
34 North Haven Drive is an executive style, architect designed two storey 4 bedroom family home constructed from rendered double block. No expense has been spared and the property boasts luxury inclusions throughout.
The lower level features;
• Huge open plan living and dining areas featuring 9 metre raked ceilings, built in cabinetry and workstation.
• Galley style kitchen with granite benchtops, gloss white cabinetry, quality stainless steel appliances including 5 burner gas hob, oven, extractor fan and dishwasher.
• Large undercover alfresco entertaining area overlooking the golf course
• 1 large bedroom with built in wardrobes and access to 2 way bathroom
• Bathroom and separate toilet
• Double garage with internal access and drive thru access to the rear for a golf cart/trailer.
• Internal and external store rooms
An impressive staircase with glass panelling leads to the upper level featuring;
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and spa bath, a separate toilet, walk in wardrobe/dressing room and a kitchenette for morning tea and coffee.
- Large undercover balcony off the Master Bedroom with views over the golf course.
- Mezzanine with sitting areas and access to front balcony overlooking the tennis court.
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Upper Level bathroom and separate toilet.
- The lower level is tiled throughout. The upper level and all bedrooms have plush royal blue carpet giving the property a luxury Mediterranean feel.
- The property is fully landscaped and low maintenance so more time to enjoy the golf course and resort style facilities.
- Vacuum maid system, air conditioning, security screens and security system.
- Low Body Corporate fees - approximately $700 per year
This property would suit the golfing enthusiast, or for those who enjoy views over beautiful park like surrounds. The golf clubhouse is only a short stroll away. You can have this lifestyle and be only 5 minutes from the Bundaberg CBD. If you would like to inspect this 'one of a kind' executive residence, please contact Tania Bunyan on Mobile 0488 918588 or by email email@example.com .
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
540m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.