Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fantastic 4 Bedroom Family Home in Bargara with Detached 2 Bedroom Guest House - Reduced to Offers Above $499,000
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Bargara, you will discover this well presented family home with a detached guest house on quarter of an acre. Be sure to inspect this property as the size of the house (383m2 under roof) can not be fully appreciated without an inspection. The brick and tile main residence is 291m2 under roof and has an excellent floor plan with multiple formal and informal living areas, parent's retreat and 3 further bedrooms situated away from the master suite.
The detached guest house is a further 92m2. The guest house can comfortably accommodate guests or extended family. It could also be used as a teenager's retreat, man cave, music or art studio, granny flat, games room or home business.
With the addition of a shower (plumbing already in place) it would be fully self contained and could be rented out for additional income.
Internally the Main residence includes the following features;
• Remote controlled double garage with internal access
• Tiled Entry
• Large Master bedroom suite with huge ensuite with shower, corner bath, vanity, and toilet, walk in wardrobe, air-conditioning and sliding door access to undercover entertaining area
• Formal sunken living room with sliding door access to outdoor courtyard.
• Formal dining room
• Large family kitchen with floor to ceiling cupboards, island bench with a breakfast bar large enough for the whole family, built in wine rack and glass/china cupboard, walk in pantry, dishwasher, electric wall oven, and double fridge space.
• Large family room with sliding door access to large undercover entertaining area.
• Hallway leading to further 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
• Main bathroom
• Large laundry with built in ironing centre
• Lot of Linen/storage cupboards
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Ducted vacuum system
• 291m2 under roof
The detached unit/guest house features;
- 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Kitchenette with sink, bench tops and cupboards
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- New floating flooring, carpet and freshly painted
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Brick and hardiplank with colourbond roof
Externally the property offers;
- Front porch
- Undercover entertaining areas
- Landscaped gardens including a Fire Pit - great spot for the family to enjoy time together
- Neat and tidy front and back gardens
- Side access to back yard
Bargara is one of Bundaberg's premier beach side suburbs, renowned for its beautiful beaches, vibrant town centre with cafes, boutiques and restaurants, landscaped streetscapes, pathways for walking and cycling and golf course. The property is conveniently located close to the Bargara Shopping Centre with Woolworths, chemist, cafes and other retail shops. It is close to the Bargara Golf Course and Bargara Beach.
Come and enjoy this enviable lifestyle with a climate that is rated as the 4th best in the world.
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent, Tania Bunyan on mobile 0488 918588 or by email at email@example.com for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
1,001m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.